AutoLoader: The Nemesis and Battle Pass

The Nemesis in World of Tanks is a Tier 8, Premium, British medium. It's got high alpha, good gun depression and decent turret armor. It's also got a very long reload, which means the DPM isn't very good. Standard penetration is supposed to be 225 and gold pen is 280. 

In theory with equipment and a decent crew it's not hard to get the accuracy down below .34 but it feels like there are some soft stats that have other ideas.



I dragged my Nemesis out of the garage a bunch of times this week, after not really playing it much, and I've been pretty disappointed. Despite the ok-ish stats it feels like it struggles to hit and struggles to pen. I'd have to check the status but I'd guess that the pens/shot ratio is pretty low. 

This morning I had a game where I was shooting GOLD at a VK 100.01P from only 50m or so and I couldn't pen his side, cupola, or lower plate. I got a couple of crits, but otherwise...not a single HP of damage into him. 

In another battle I found myself trading with a Tiger I. He's a Tier 7 but his higher DPM and my unreliable armor meant he was able to get the better of me. 420 alpha is nice, but the looonnng reload and other issues with the tank, combined with unreliable gun handling make it not that great to play.

To be fair I don't have a great crew in it, I'm training up a 2-skill crew from one of my other UK MTs.

Still, easy to see why Skill isn't a fan.


Battle Pass is underway

While you're grinding battle pass points in your tanks don't forget to play your Tier 6 tanks. If you get to the max 100 BP points in a tier 6 tank you get 15 bonus points. It's a fairly easy way to accelerate your progress.

GLHF! 

Comments