Czech Heavy Tanks in World of Tanks - First peek

 I'll do a more extensive review later - and will update this article in the coming days - but just played my first battle in the Vz. 44-1 the brand new Tier 7 Czech heavy tank.

Czech heavy tank the Vz 44-1 in World of Tanks

I played the first battle nearly stock (I did unlock the second gun with free XP because 145 pen just wasn't going to work for me). 

I should add that I saved up some Battle Pass/Special recruits, and a ton of Czech crew training book waiting for this day. So I started off with a 4-skill commander, gunner and radio operator, and a 2 skill driver and loader.

First impressions of the Vz. 44-1?

It's SLLLLOWWW. First thing I did when I finished that first battle was free XP and mount the suspension and the top engine. We'll see how that goes.

The shell velocity felt good and the accuracy was better than the stats would suggest. Maybe RNG was just smiling on me for once. Aim time felt slow.

Gun depression is fine (7/8 degrees)

The armor didn't feel special, and a glance at the 3D model suggests it isn't. Though again, tier 7, so it should hold up ok against lower tiers.

So it was kinda meh.

More info about the Vz. 44-1

QuickyBaby's review of the Czech Heavy Tanks in World of Tanks



How did the first battle go?

It was a Tier 7/6 standard battle on Lakeville. We got capped out and lost in a 13-13 battle. I had just over 2K combined and 3 kills.

More to come, soon.

What did you think of the Vz 44-1? Let us know in the comments below!

GLHF!

Comments