Grinding the Czech HTs and German LTs for Field Mods

Quick post - been using the On Track to grind field mods on the Czech heavies and the German LTs.

Czech heavies

The TNH 105/1000 in World of Tanks.

I really enjoyed grinding the Czech heavies. They're all pretty good, especially the Tier IX TNH T Vz. 51. Good mobility, decent guns, playable armor. Over a few dozen battles I ended up with a 72% win rate in the VZ 51.

Overall the Czech heavies always felt competitive.

German lights

I wish I could say the same for the German light tanks. The SPiC and HWK 12 in particular are very weak. The camo is ok, view range is good, but the guns are atrocious and the mobility is just OK compared to a lot of their peers.

The HWK 12 in World of Tanks.



The shell velocity, even on the gold rounds, is practically SPG-level. I fired at a stationary Progetto in one game and he had time to drive away before my shell arrived.

To be fair I don't have great crews in those tanks yet, but still...I'm remembering why I sold them my first time through the line. There are a lot better light tanks at Tier 7/8.

GLHF!

Comments